Saturday, June 20, 2009

5 months!

Hello all!

5 months! Just another 7 more months till I go home! Can't wait can't wait. Me want to eat Bak Chor Mee with lots of chilli and mushrooms. Yum. Ni Zhen, can you please takeaway a packet for me when you come? The one in the first coffeeshop. =)

They blocked blogspot at work. =( Now I can't visit blogs when I'm bored at work. Boooooo. And we've been having the weirdest stuff at work these few days because they changed the chef. Not to mention the highest calorie meals I've ever laid eyes on. Lemme list it out for you.

Night 1: Pork Ribs with Mashed Potatoes
Night 2: Beef Brisket, Sausages, Cream Corn, Mashed Potatoes and Beans
Night 3: Salad
Night 4: Spaghetti Carbonara with a slab of all- fat Pork Chop
Night 5: Scrambled Eggs, Potato Rosti and Sausages.

Stan was joking that one of the staff from the overnight shift must have died of a heart attack that's why the chef suddenly changed the dish on Night 3 to a salad. If I were to actually finish all the food every night, I think I would have been that staff. I miss Kevin's cooking.


Alright, off to bed! Tata!

No comments: