Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Seychelles!

Hello all!

Missed me? Nothing much to blog about. Hahaha. Working and working. And it's been raining everyday. More than usual, they said. Why? Nobody knows. The cold and wet is depressing. And I need some hairfall control shampoo. Badly. Oh, and probably a hair cut too. Probably a piercing and tattoo to top it off.

I Skype-ed home today. I miss BearBear. I hope he comes in July. Stuffed in a luggage full of smelly clothes. =)

New show. Very cute name.

I wanna work in Africa. Not kidding. It looks fun. Hahaha. But I think nobody would support my decision because it's dangerous. But it's so different and exciting! However, since Africa is such a huge continent, I've narrowed it down to an off the continent country called Seychelles. And even narrower, the Four Seasons Resort Seychelles. I think I have a penchant for choosing the most remote places to study and work at. Look at where I am now.

It's so pretty.

Not the kind of wildlife safari kind of place you were thinking of right? Hahaha.

But I don't think they have direct flights from Singapore. Bummer. Oh, speaking of airlines, I was in an MSN conversation with Jaslyn, Bernice and Yan Qi. And they mentioned that Jun Wei wants to come to our houses to fold our bedsheets. -.-' Hahahah. Why? Cos he wants to practice for his air steward dream. o.O LOL. I don't mind him going to my house in Singapore to fold my bedsheets since my maid has temporarily gone home for 2 months. He can wash my toilet if he wants too as well. =)

Alright, bye bye! Oh, and you know I was just kidding about the piercing and tattoo right? Hahaha.

No comments: