Friday, May 29, 2009

Jackson Hole Aerial Tram + Peruvian BBQ!

Hello all!

Please visit http://walk-incloset.livejournal.com/ !

Beilin opened this blogspot not too long ago with her friend so please show some support! Nice dresses! =)


I haven't been OFF for such a long time. Total shiokness. Hahaha. Alright, so here's the update.

Read from the newspaper that local residents can ride the tram for free during the early season and therefore, here we are!

Wheeeeeeee! The child within.

And up we go! The tram can take 60 people and takes 12 minutes to go up during the summer and 100 people and takes 9 minutes in the winter.

Unspoilt natural beauty.


Towards the top, it started raining and snowing. And most of the snow has not really melted yet.
Hello tiny people!

Clever me thought it would be nice to wear shorts but evidently it was still cold up there.

My cowboy. =)

Finally, at the top. How do people ski down from such a great height?!

Amazing views.

We're 10450 feet above sea level! We can do paragliding in the warmer months and Jackson Hole has the highest vertical drop in the U.S.!

Left behind.


I create clouds like magic while Mickey Mouse creates fireworks.

I like the reflection of the mountain on my shades.

One slip and bye bye!

Up to Corbet's Cabin for a little snack. And I was drinking hot cocoa by the way.

The staff was nice enough to help us take a picture. =)

And our tram ticket. Gonna keep it forever.


My cowboy again.

Last picture before we headed back down.

You won't wanna know how much those houses costs.

The Four Seasons.


Wait for me! Don't gooooooooooooo.

It was not really in motion. We just hopped on. Hahaha. These are the chairlifts that people use in the winter to go ski-ing.

After that, it was home to shower and change before we headed over to Christian's place for a BBQ.

The house has a terrace that faces the river. We saw a couple having dinner on the porch. How nice would that be eh? To watch the sun go down, have some wine and have dinner with your loved one. =) Oh, and btw, the owner of their house lives up there. Haha.

The neighbour next door was playing fetch with his dog and the mutt just jumped into the freezing cold water without thinking. -.-' But look how happy he is. =)

Multi-racial.




Bye Bye Duck!



They even have a bridge.

Ender emo-ing. Haha. He was just playing his DS.

And there we go with the BBQ.

Peruvian style. The chicken tasted damn good. Wonder what kind of sauce they used.



LOL!

Some Peruvian sauce that we used to dress the potatoes and eggs with.

I love you Paxton! I really can't bear to sell him away when I have to leave. =(


I love the kitchen. The lighting is great.

Stupid us having fun with the rose.

Awwww. So sweet.

And a group photo! Super multi-racial. We have people from Peru, Turkey, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore and not to mention Americans!

So fun so fun!

My first attempt at taking the stars and the moon.

We played videogames after that, some were dancing etc. And it was off to Katie's and Tom's birthday party after that. No pictures from there because I left everything in my car and we were just there to say hi and go. Hahahaha.

Some cows I saw on my way home from work one day.

Poor thing.

And I went to register Paxton under my name and now he has his very own license plate.

And I have my very own U.S. driving license. It cost me only US$20 to take the test and for the license. Plus, you have to take test in your own car. Plus you don't have to take lessons with a registered instructor. Your dad would do. Wah, I feel so cheated getting my Singapore D.L. Spent almost S$2000 for that.

Alright, I'm going off to bed and it would be back to work tonight again. Bye Bye!

No comments: