Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Singapore!

Hello all!

I had one of the most fulfilling OFF days ever! The morning was spent riding the Jackson Hole Aerial Tram followed by a Peruvian- styled BBQ at Christian's place and ending the day at Tom and Katie's birthday bash. Pictures tomorrow probably. Still considering if I should go to Victor tomorrow with Yinyin. Exahusted. Muahahaha!

And at times like these (Visa related issues that I'm going through right now), I'm super proud to call myself a Singaporean. We have the greatest government in the world. Seriously. I take back all my complaints I had of their policies in the past. I love how efficient the Singapore Embassy is. No better way to say this but they rock!

Oh, and the first ever case of the H1N1 flu has surfaced in Singapore arriving from New York. Everybody, please take care!

I miss home.

No comments: