Saturday, May 30, 2009

2009 MTV Movie Awards!

Hello all!

At work now and was just surfing the web at random. Tonight's the night for the 2009 MTV Movie Awards! Actually the reason why I'm so hyped up about it is because Twilight has been nominated for several awards including "Best Movie", "Best Female Performance", "Best Breakthrough Male Performance", "Best Kiss" and "Best Song for Movie".

And furthermore, the world premiere of the "New Moon" trailer! I can't believe it's gonna be out so fast.

Counting Down!

And the following pictures are some freeze frames from the trailer.




Whoo hoo! Can't wait till I see the actual one.

Paxton has been giving me problems these past 2 nights. I can't start his engine at all and have to jump it everytime. There could only be 2 answers for it. Either the battery is dead or the alternator is. I so hope it's the battery because an alternator replacement is expensive. Oh well, have to drop it to the mechanic later after work. I probably should study more about cars. I want to sleep.

No comments: