Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Birmingham Day 3!

Hello all!

Alright, this will be my final entry for tonight. Starting work again tomorrow after such a long break. I've completely forgetten my locker number, password, uniform number etc. And we're having a big group arrival. -.-'

Day 3- 12 April 2009

Started the day with lunch at this horrible buffet restaurant. Nice decor but bad food and service. Yuck. And what ticked me off was that they named one of the noodles, Singapore Noodles. -.-'


London Taxis!



Hello!


Waited for a bus to take us down to the Botanical Gardens.

And we've reached!

Pretty flower. Ugly Yan Wan.

Some photo shots of flowers. I like the middle one the most. Haha.

So artistic.

Any similarities? Haha. I guess so. =(




Pretty yellow flowers!

My friend. =)

Just in time. Haha.

Argh! Someone wants to kill me.

What's that?

My little cottage.



Like some scene from a horror movie.

And then, we entered the Cherry Blossom garden.


And I think this photo I took for Yinyin is nice. Haha. I had to tiptoe to get the background of the bushes. Haha.



Donkey rides. The lady said I was too tall for it. =(



The middle wide open field where everybody picnic-ed and rested. We bought an ice cream each.


And they had a live band performing too!

Used my zoom lens to take pictures of the children. Go to my Facebook for the full pictures. They're so cute.

Wishing Star Tree.

Bye Bye Botanical Gardens!

Hmm. Which bus to take to go back to the city?

Peiting took this very artistic shot. Lighting and angle was just perfect.

And the Bull that represents Bullring.

So the apartment doesn't have internet so we walked all the way to McDonalds to use the internet. =p Desperate.

Whoo hoo! Rome in Birminham!

Someone smashed the glass of this London phone booth. Tsk Tsk Tsk.

Victoria Square at night.

Sparkly lights!

Sparkly tree again.

And we went to have dinner at Peiting's brother's restaurant.

His cooking is so good! Especially the tofu. =)

Ok, end of entries for today. Good Night!

No comments: