Sunday, February 22, 2009

Overnight Shift

Hello all!

I went ski-ing on Friday and now I'm aching all over again.. But it was all worth it, the snow was absolutely wonderful and the adrenaline rush that came tgt with ski-ing down those steep slopes.. Haha.. I had 2 major falls though.. One through a thicket killing a few branches along the way and second crashing into another ski-er.. =p

And work wise, a few changes staff wise.. Orkun's leaving this Sunday for Boston to start his new job there.. And starting Summer, I'll be transferring to the overnight shift for the season.. Everyone has to do it and it's my turn now.. I'm kinda nonchalant about cos it's only for one season.. Haha.. Oh, and next week, I'll only be working 3 days.. -.-' But I did an upsell today.. I get US$100 as commission.. =) Sorta helps me to cover slightly less than 1 day of pay.. I'll spend Mon & Tues doing my assignment, Sat packing up my stuff and Sun moving to my new pad..

I'm bored stiff now so I'll go find some stuff to do.. Bye!

No comments: