Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Right Here Right Now

Hello all!

My sister has finally passed her driving test with 4 points lower than me.. Dang! But that means two things.. The family now can go on a snowmobiling trip altogether with enough drivers.. And we are going to get a new car! My father promised that once she'd passed the test, he'll bring his cheque book while we pick out the new car.. Whoo Hoo!

Rotted at home today.. Was almost settling for microwave spaghetti & Campbell's when Yinyin MSN-ed and asked whether I felt like having dinner in town.. And of cos I jumped at the opportunity.. Haha.. We went back to Bon Appe Thai again because I was craving for something spicy and savoury.. I've been having tacos, burritos and pizza for the past few days at work.. Yuck!

Pretty flower. =)

And some traditional Iced Lemon Tea..

I ordered Pad Thai again becos I'm so in love with it.. And with countless spoons of chilli padi added in as well..

And Yinyin's Pad Kra Maw? Can't rmb the name but it was yummy as well.. Haha..


And people, this is where I would go if I want to watch a movie.. Haha.. I'm visionising jaws dropping on my GV people's face.. And I still wanna watch He's Just Not That Into You..

And this is a typical bus stop.. Didn't bring the tripod out and thus..

It reminded me of The Nightmare Before Christmas.

And my orders from Amazon have arrived! High School Musical 3: Senior Year Extended Edition. K Mart didn't sell this version and thus I had to order from Amazon. And a UV Filter for Caden. I want to take pictures of star trails. =)

And with the extended edition comes special deleted scenes.. My favourite of all, the Right Here Right Now reprise.. Watch it here! And I actually cried when the cast were saying their goodbyes.. Haha.. To think that I used to think it was a lame show a long time ago when my two youngest sisters first introduced it to me..

Alright. I promised that I'll complete my assingnment today but I've failed so I gotta wake up early tomorrow to do it.. Cos I'm going Snow Tubing tomorrow afternoon! Whoo Hoo! Bye Bye!

No comments: