Friday, February 20, 2009

Shogun Sushi & Jackson Town Square

Hello all!

Slept in this morning and missed breakfast.. But at night, met Peiting and Yinyin in town for dinner at Shogun Sushi..

Even while looking at the menu, we still read newspapers and books.. Haha..


The whole restaurant had a very Japanese feel to it..

And the sushi bar..

And we were given this very nice booth to dine in..


I love taking profile pictures for people.. Haha.. Don't you think Peiting's photo is just too natural? Caden has done a very good job.. =)

And our dinner came.. Unagi Don.. Mine..

Terriyaki Katsu.. Yinyin's..

And we shared a plate of Spicy Shrimp Maki..

Peiting's Chicken Katsu.. So bright.. What's the term for it again? Haha..



Group pic that we got the staff to take for us.. It was a Japanese restaurant ran by an Indonesian family.. Haha..

The crazy girl added so much wasabi on her maki and she said it was burning her nose.. Haha..

Our handy dandy USA guide.. Well, my father bought it in Singapore before I came over.. Haha.. We were planning our April trip.. Peiting even brought her laptop to check on airtickets but there was no wireless..

And the restaurant suddenly played HSM 3 on their TV! =)

Haven't really confirmed the order of our holiday destinations but it should be San Fransisco, Las Vegas and Orlando!

Headed on to the town square to take a picture of the trademark gateway..

Nicey Nicey Nicey!

And the inside of the beautiful park.. It was so cold I couldn't even open my mouth to smile.. Haha..

And our cowboy town at the back..

Peiting told us to do something to represent our feelings of being in Wyoming.. Whoo Hoo!

The crazy girl trying to climb the tree.. Haha..

The branches were so thin I was afraid I'll pull all the lights off.. Haha..

And the most contented profile pics that I have of tonight.. Haha..


I look spastic.. Haha..

And our favourite picture of the day!


And the last picture before we got too cold and Caden started to give some problems.. He's not meant to work in freezing temperatures such as these.. Poor thing..

Ok! I'm off to bed and I'm heading out for some ski-ing tomorrow.. Peiting and Yinyin will be at work so it's just me alone.. Hehe.. Good Night!

No comments: