Saturday, February 28, 2009

Orkun's Last Day!

Hello all!

Payday is here! I can't believe how much taxes I have to pay and it's not even CPF! Haha.. Oh well, I read that Obama's new plan will leave a $1.75 trillion financial deficit so I'll just help the country out..

Orkun's leaving on Sunday for Boston and since I'll be OFF till Wednesday so I thot I'll take some pictures with him to serve as memories.. And also, to provide you guys with a first glimpse of the place that I work at.. =) Alright, but the main motive of me bringing my camera (not Caden) up was to take some shots of the inventory for my school project..

Pinky Uniform! My hair's not up in an ugly bun and I'm wearing flats.. Isn't this the most comfortable Front Desk uniform ever or what? Haha..

Beavers that were left behind by kids in the resort.. The front desk adopted both of them and named one of them Bev and the other I dunno.. Haha.. Monica designed their clothes during one of those super quiet days..

I snucked out from behind the counters to take this picture and ran back quickly.. Ha!

Yinyin waited 1 hour for me to finish work so we could go have dinner tgt.. =) Peiting was away on a shopping trip to Idaho Falls with her colleagues.. We headed to Ocean City to have Chinese food.. The staff gave us complimentary tea and soup!

And I finally managed to combine all parts of the Fantasmic! show that I took at Disneyland Resort Anaheim when I was in Los Angeles.. Watch it here! I love the Disney Princess part and the finale.. Oh, and I customized and designed my own credit card a few days ago and it just arrived too! Guess what picture I used? ;)

Good Night!

No comments: