Thursday, February 26, 2009

Code Bullwinkle!

Hello all!

Code Bullwinkle! I spotted two moose outside my resort during work today and practically shouted to my colleagues at the Front Desk to look outside.. Everybody got so excited and started calling guests to look outside.. It was a Mama moose and her baby.. =) No pictures though because I was still working.. But you can never explain the feeling of seeing wildlife in such a natural environment.. Absolutely beautiful..

Oh.. And we have to call Security whenever we spot wildlife near the premises of the resort.. So that we can all be prepared in case they start attacking etc. And the code word for moose alert is Code Bullwinkle.. And I went to Google it and realise that Bullwinkle is actually from a show.. Ho Ho! FYI, nobody was allowed near the moose because it can get really protective of its baby and start attacking people.. And because the moose can die if they are overshocked or afraid.. Seriously.. I learnt these 2 points from Monica today.. Hehe..

I was begging for more guests today and I got that wish.. Haha.. Phones were ringing off the hook and I got this call from this super weird guest.. She kept asking questions like, "Does your resort have this facility and that facility?" The weirdest question was "Are you guys near to the beach and sea?" I almost laughed out loud on the line.. Say what? Look lady, we are located on a M-O-U-N-T-A-I-N.. The beach and sea is in Florida.. Muahaha! Finally, she went on to ask the number of double bedded rooms in the resort and I offered to transfer her to Reservations cos they would know better and she cut me off by saying,"NO! You listen to me! I just want to know how many double bedded rooms there are in the resort! Now, tell me!" What? Fine, I put her on hold and went to find out but when I came back, she hung up.. -.-'

Ok.. Good Night!

No comments: