Sunday, March 1, 2009

Taylor Swift

Hello all!

I'm moving to my new apartment in about 11 hours and my hotel room is still a mess.. Haha.. And my initial plan was to carry one luggage at a time on the bus to the new place but I think I'll just take a cab.. Don't bother to save that $10.. Muahaha!

I ran out of microwave food so I headed over to Subway to grab dinner.. And I've got a Subway card too..

And a very pretty night landscape shot.. But it wasn't taken by Caden of course.. I Google-ed this picture.. I still can't figure out why he won't take star shots.. =( My aperture's F5.6 and used ISO 800 but it still won't work.. Sylvester, teach me please.. Haha..

And Talor Swift is the reason why the saying, "Blondes are just brainless airheads" is so wrong.. She's so talented and writes her own songs.. Don't we just love her Jingwen? =)

Love Story: Watch it here!
Our Song: Watch it here!

And I said
Romeo save me, I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you but you never come
Is this in my head, I don't know what to think
He knelt to the ground and he pulled out a ring
And said
Marry me, Juliet, you'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know
I talked to your dad, you'll pick out a white dress
It's a love story, baby, just say yes

Good Night!

No comments: