Sunday, November 23, 2008

Exam + Driving Probation + 305 + Averlyn

Hello all!

Exams officially start tomorrow! 3 papers- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.. Finance Management is up first.. Didn't put much effort to study it because I just need 8/100 to pass the module and 58/100 to get a distinction.. Haha.. Anyway, Finance + Me = Cavemen + Computers..


And today marks a very special 1 year anniversary.. I've just passed my driving probation! Haha.. Can't believe that it was just a year ago since the test.. Time to put away the triangle plate! =)

Haha.. I do have wonderful friends don't I? 306 is meeting up next month and they're so out to make me jealous.. =( Haha.. But I still love them.. =)

On, and by the way, courtesy of Amber's friend and Amber herself, I hereby present you her little princess who is turning 1 in just 23 days! Haha..

*Shocked* is the only word.. Haha.. She has grown so much! Esp the hair! OMG!

I purposely select this picture to show off how much hair she has grown! Haha.. I miss you Averlyn! =)

And in other news, my second sister is off to France tonight for some design competition.. Good Luck! Do us proud! And I still want my Eiffel Tower postcard ok? And my father is off to Guangzhou and Shenzhen tomorrow.. My grandma's in Vietnam now, coming back on Wednesday.. And my 2 younger sisters, brother, Mum and Grandma are off to Korea on 2 Dec.. My maid's going home on 16 Dec.. I have a travel- the- world family.. Haha..

Oh, and I finally talked to my Mum after like 3 weeks? Haha.. Becos she's always so busy with her dancing lessons, Vietnamese class, swimming routine etc. Tsk Tsk Tsk.. Well, at least she's leading a quality life.. =)

Ok.. I think it's quite enough for this post.. I know that a lot of people are having exams during this period as well so good luck everybody! And hope you wish me that too! =)

No comments: