Monday, November 24, 2008

Wrong Examination Paper!

Hello all!

My brain is threatening to explode.. So much to rmb so little time.. Anyway, first paper today was a hilarious-first-time experience..

10 mins of reading time.. So I opened up the paper only to realised the first question was from a chapter taught in Term 1 (We were supposed to be tested on chapters in Term 2).. I thought it could be something that I missed out while studying so moving on, I slowly realised that the other questions were all from Term 1.. Even the formula sheet was from Term 1.. More students realised the mistake as well and voiced it out to the lecturer..

He saw the formula sheet and commented that it was just an error in the formula sheet and he'll get new ones printed in a minute.. But there were more voices of objection but he just arrogantly replied, "I repeat, there is nothing wrong with the questions! It's just the formula sheet!" But then even more people shouted, "Isn't risk of return and NPV all from Term 1?!"

And the lecturer finally looked through the paper and smiled embarassingly at us.. -.-' The school had printed the wrong examination paper for us! Muahaha! First time in my life! You should have seen the look on my Degree Manager's face.. Black.. Really black.. Haha.. So because of the reprinting of the new exam paper, the entire duration of the exam was delayed by 30mins..

The paper is alright I guess.. Hope it's enough to get a distinction.. Haha.. And after the exam, got back MSTD results.. Overall : 70/100.. Credit.. Argh! 5 more marks to distinction! -.-'

Ok.. Going back to study International Human Resources Management.. Bye Bye!

No comments: