Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bolt + Twilight + Jing Wen's Birthday

Hello all!

It's so cold! Why why why? Where's the warm embrace of summer that the brochures so badly promoted?

Anyway, it was a rather productive day today.. I helped a lot of people today, managed to catch some of the TVB Anniversary Celebrations and studied 2 chapters for my Finance exam.. And gotten myself into further Twilight obsession.. -.-' It opens tomorrow in the US! Hope the box office hits $150 million so that they'll get the green light to film the sequel, New Moon.. I read a news article advising movie- goers to bring ear plugs and to sit six rows away from groups of girls aged 12-15.. Muahaha!

Oh.. There's still a cartoon I'm quite hyped up about.. Bolt! It opens tomorrow too! Singapore only opens on Dec 4 and Australia's even slower, Jan 1.. -.-'

Ahh! The car accident scene! But why is her face so white?

Dunno what scene but it looks sweet!

Awww..

The author, Stefenie Meyer saw this scene before the release and got the director to tone down a little if not there'll be nothing "interesting" to film for the following 3 books.. Muahaha..

My favourite picture of the day! Just wished they had a larger one..

And I'm guessing this is the ending scene of Twilight.. Will she get turned into a vampire as well? Read the book to find out.. ;)

Wow.. All I can say is that makeup, hairdressers and colour contacts does wonderous changes to a person.. Haha.. Kristen Stewart..

My new favourite guy.. =) Robert Pattinson..

And I'm starting to really like him.. He's Peter Facinelli and he plays Carlisle Cullen, Edward's father in the movie..

And of cos, to end of with a cast picture.. =)

And to Jing Wen, it's 30 mins (Adelaide Time) to your 14th Birthday.. So let me be the first to wish you a Happy Birthday! Hope you grow fatter and shorter each day! You know you love me, XOXO, Dajie.. =)

No comments: