Thursday, October 30, 2008

Spooky Wooky Games Preparation

Hello all!

Another hectic but fulfilling day.. And something that made me very happy!

Another parcel that Beilin sent to me!

My HSM 3 Soundtrack! Haha.. Thank You!

*I regretted listening to the CD becos now I wanna watch the movie so badly.. Dec 4 seems so far far away.. Haha..

And also, today we had to do the preparations for the event on Saturday.. Went straight to Arndale after class to purchase the items.. Kyri drove us there luckily.. Bought so many things.. Haha.. The rest rushed off to class while as for me, I slacked at home.. Not! Haha..

I seperated the game items into tubs and typed up the game passports up while waiting for the rest to finish class.. Started on the drawing and cutting of the items shortly..

The starting designs.. Haha.. Everybody just did what we were good at.. A&C was never my forte so I settled with cutting the cloth needed.. Haha..

Ta-dah! I cut 10 pieces of cloth!

Boo!

The game buckets that I seperated while waiting for them to finish class..

Did some paint spraying midway through.. No pictures though.. Then headed to grab some dinner from the dining hall.. Drew the outlines of some pumpkins.. Ta-Jen went to break some sticks And it was time for gift wrapping!

Haha.. Forgot who commented that gift wrapping is like rocket science to guys.. Regina wanted to make Ta- Jen look funny..

And the gift wraps at last!

Helping to wrap the first prize..

A keg of Heineken beer! My first time seeing how it looks like.. Haha..


And this is how we hang the pieces of cloth.. On my clothes hanger and on the stairs.. -.-'

Joleen came up shortly.. Haha.. And started playing around..

Wah.. So serious at work.. Haha..

And the joker again.. Haha.. Wrap me up for Christmas ppl!

Joker No. 2! Haha..

Time to go home.. Haha.. Fold fold fold..

Hehe.. Joleen and I horsing around..

Tired now.. But still have things to do.. So, good night people!

No comments: