Monday, October 27, 2008

Going to Sydney!

Hello all!

I'm going to Sydney tomorrow! Haha.. But for one day only.. To attend some career fair.. Haha.. Paulina and I are both going there for nothing.. She's going back to Singapore after school and I still have internship.. Haha.. No reason to find future employer yet.. Oh well, go there see see.. My flight's damn early so I'll have to sleep damn early too.. Haha..

Anyway, Beilin, I'm so jealous you enjoyed HSM 3 so much.. Humph! Haha.. I'm counting down to Dec 4 when they finally show it here.. But you are still loved cos you wrote such a sweet thing in your blog.. Haha.. Can't wait to know what devious thing you've came up with..

I know it's small so click on it to see what she wrote.. Haha..

On the same hand, Cherie also created something lovely on her blog.. Haha.. I miss you guys so much too!


And the 2 new TVB Anniversary Series are out!
The Gem of Life! TVB's latest mega production consisting of 80 episodes! The cast is rather grand but the first 5 episodes were kinda boring for me.. I'm hoping the rest of the 75 episodes will pipe me up.. Haha..

When Easterly Showers Fall On The Sunny West! Haha.. Well, TVB always come up with bad English names for their series.. Anyway, this one is slightly shorter.. 30 episodes only.. Haha.. I don't really like this type of genre show so I'm hoping it'll be good enuff for me to continue..

And, the teachers all over South Australia are going on strike this Thursday to get more salary.. Haha.. I'm praying school will be cancelled for us as well if our teachers go on strike.. But think chances are very low because my university is a private school.. Aww.. Dratz..

Ok.. Bye Bye!

No comments: