Saturday, October 25, 2008

Governor's Farewell Party

Hello all!

Yesterday, the Governor of South Australia hosted a farewell party for students from various schools.. RSVP-ed and got an invitation card..

Here's the invitation card..

The company yesterday.. Regina, Stephy, Vienna, Celine and I.. The Governor had a really pretty courtyard..

Er.. Celine took this picture for me.. So tiny.. I have no idea what building this was..



Grabbed a glass of white wine and went off to take pictures.. So hot yesterday..

The very pathethic looking stage..

One of the many big trees in the Governor's courtyard..

And the live band which was actually quite good.. But no one was paying attention to them sadly..

Oops! Caught in the act! Haha..

And the pretty flowers right beside the toilet.. -.-'

Kiss Kiss! Haha..

The little flowers.. Real white and pretty..

A vegetable garden! Can you spot the spring onions?

And the not ripe strawberries.. Not in season I guess..

Hello Garden!

Headed back to the main area cos the speech was starting.. I really have no idea who this guy is..

Went to sit down on the lawn afte the speech ended..

Hehe.. I like this shot.. =)


A group picture on the lawn.. Courtesy of Stephy's camera..

Me, Anita and Regina.. OMG! I'm so tanned!

Wanted to take a picture with the Governor but there was such a long queue for it so we left.. Quite a boring party actually.. Drink, Eat, Talk, Sit.. Haha.. Met Edwin, Marian, Amanda and Kate at the entrance.. They've just arrived but they left tgt after we told them that the party has ended.. Haha..

Went to the city for some shopping.. I bought some from the Wacky Shack, a top from Temt and a belt from Target.. Oh god.. Haha.. I should really stop shopping but the clothes are too pretty.. Had dinner at some food court.. Food was so cold.. Probably because the shops were closing.. Haha..
Rushed home to go collect the money for the Halloween Event with Ta Jen.. We have a total of 10 teams now! =) Very tiring day..

Ok.. I'm going back to my room now to watch my dramas.. See ya! And, I'm so peeved that HSM 3 is not showing in Australias cinemas yet.. =( People, please don't tempt me and make me jealous k? =p

No comments: