Friday, September 19, 2008

When You Look Me In The Eyes

Hello all!

The whole of RIH is partying away in the dining hall now while I'm blogging here.. Haha.. So anti- social.. I'm very very bored now.. Want to access the share drive to watch movies but it's locked somehow.. Making me miss all my movies at home.. =( And dinner was so salty today.. I miss homecooked food and chilli padi.. Anyway, I wanted to post a very scandalous photo of me but I decided against it if not I'll see my tagbox flooding me with queries.. Haha..

Anyway, new TVB show starting 22 Sept 2008.. It's called Last One Standing.. Something about revenge and hatred.. Looks scary.. Haha.. I'll probably catch it though..

Ok.. Probably going to watch some shows now.. Attention Please goes to Sydney! Haha.. And by the way, I'm so loving the current song on my blog now.. It's called "When You Look Into My Eyes" by The Jonas Brothers..

No comments: