Sunday, September 21, 2008

Shopping + Movie + Dessert + Guitar Heroes + Games!

Hello all!

Yesterday was so much fun! Went to the city alone yesterday to get some stuff.. Bought a new thumb drive becos mine died.. Lucky I did backups for everything.. Haha.. Anyway, it was quite cheap.. 1GB= A$9.95.. Then I did some shopping.. Bought a shirt, pants, 2 pairs of shoes.. Retail therapy works wonders.. Haha.. And bought some stuff for the GC trip.. Edwin's hired a car there so I'm hoping I'll get a chance to drive.. Haha.. And Marian's got the theme park tickets for us already at 15% discount.. I'm gonna buy lots of souvenirs.. Anybody want anything? =p

Headed to Arndale to watch Wall-E with Edwin, Marian, Aisah, Sylvester and Edmund.. They aired the HSM 3 trailer! Ahhh! It just made my day.. But sadly, it only comes out in Aussie on Dec 4.. Shucks! I think by that time, it would have already been plastered all over the internet.. Haha.. Anyway, Wall-E was pretty good.. Sweet innocent love between Wall-E and Eva.. And it brought across a good msg about global warming.. Although the front part was pretty slow..

Drove on to the city for desserts at Sugarbowl.. Ate the Mango Tofu Pudding.. Then back home to play Guitar Heroes on Sylvester's XBOX! The game was fun! I think I'm going to get my father to get the game when I go home.. Haha.. And I've finally gotten my hands on Gossip Girls Season 1.. Many thanks to Sylvester!

Next, up to Edwin, Marian and Edmund's place for game time! Played Jenga, UNO and Monopoly.. Got hungry halfway thru so Edwin & Aisah went to Subway to takeaway sandwiches for us.. Haha.. Joleen & Tash came to crash halfway thru.. And they left behind a glass of red wine.. Played Monopoly till about 530am.. Aisah ended up with the least amount of money so the forfeit was that glass of horrible oxidised red wine.. I applaud her bravery.. Haha..

Supposed to do AEM assignment with Aisah now but looking upon the fact that I slept only about 5 hours and I don't think she's even up yet, I think the chances of us doing it will be quite low.. Haha..

And again, another TVB show starting this Monday.. It's called The Four.. Quite dumb name.. Haha.. Wonder why they couldn't call it The Four Constables or something.. Haha.. But I'll definitely be catching it.. Look at all the eye candy- Raymond Lam, Ron Ng, Sammul Chan & Kenneth Ma.. =p

And Jia told us today about this horrible food poisoning accident in China.. Some milk company added chemicals into their baby milk powder to enhance the protein level and it killed 4 babies and poisoned 1000 other babies.. Assholes.. And a nation wide check was done and it was found that 80 other milk product companies added the same kind of chemical into their milk but just of lower volume.. I heard that even Starbucks stopped using milk for its drinks there.. Oh well, nothing in the world is safe now eh?

No comments: