Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Gossip Girl

Hello all!

I'm feeling really good today.. Happy is the word actually.. Hehe..

Firstly, I had a mini yoga session with Jia, Celine & Aisah today.. It feels so good and I'm so relaxed now.. More yoga sessions for me please..

Secondly, I started watching Gossip Girl and I'm seriously hooked! Every girl should go and catch this drama series, you'll just love it.. I already am.. =)




Ahhh.. I just want to finish the whole series right here and now! But..

I'm going to Gold Coast tomorrow! Yahoo! And Melbourne on the 29th.. It's going to be a fun- filled holiday! I hope I packed everything.. Haha.. And tomorrow will be the first ever time I've taken a budget airline too.. Haha.. So it's an eye opener for me too..

Thirdly, it's a tale to be told another day..

XOXO

No comments: