Thursday, September 18, 2008

I hate time differences!

Hello all! I'm finally done with all the assignments and from next week onwards, I'm officially on holiday! Counting down to the Gold Coast trip- 4 Days.. Yay!

Celebrated Tiara's birthday yesterday at Cafe Kowloon.. Turnout was about 15 people.. Had casual Chinese food.. Photos gotten and uploaded.. =)


We got the flowers for the birthday girl.. =)


The girls..

And a drunk guy crashed the party.. Alex stood up to entertain him.. Haha.. The guy was really really drunk..

Hehe.. Special fried ice cream with sparkles for the birthday girl!

Me and the birthday girl..

And finally a group photo!

Oh, and I so hate time differences.. Now I have to wake up at 630am tml.. Boo hoo hoo.. After that, I'm going to crash and sleep for the entire day.. Lalala.. Oh, and Sarah's coming next month! Yay! Happy Happy!

Ok.. Need to sleep liaoz.. Good night world!

No comments: