Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Weird Dream..

11 days and counting.. Where is my bloody internet? =(

Nothing much to say today.. Lessons, lessons and more lessons.. Had 3 2 hours lectures today from 9am to 5pm.. And degree is really tough.. I don't really understand the textbooks which is quite scary to know.. I think I'll need to do more reading.. And I have at least 2 assignments due every week.. Well, at least there isn't any much projects just a lot of essays.. But I'm starting to worry that I can't keep up.. Truth be told, I'm either the youngest or one of the youngest in the entire Degree cohort.. Comforting words will be that my brain is not developed enough yet.. I guess another thing that I'm worried about is the assignment standards.. I have a feeling what the lecturers want here are going to be different from the expectations back in Singapore.. Shoots man..

And dreadful weather we're having today though.. Cloudy morning and afternoon followed by rain in the evening dropping the temperature drastically.. I'm surprised I survived wearing only 1 jacket and slippers.. Hehe..

Anyway, I had some sort of a weird dream a few days ago.. Hmm.. Lemme recall how it started.. I was back in Singapore (*grins) for some holiday or something along that line then I was at Changi Airport on my way to Hong Kong for my internship I think.. But I delayed in going in and when I rushed to the gate, I saw the plane taking off right in front of me.. Then the gate staff were like shaking their heads and telling me that the next flight is 320pm.. (It surprised me that I can even remember the time..) Haha.. So I walked around and met my friends inside the transit area?? We sat down and had a cup of coffee.. Then it was time for my 320pm flight and when I went to the gate, the staff pulled me to a corner and told me that my flight ticket is not valid cos I didn't get it changed.. Then they told me that someone will wait for me at the HK airport to get my seat number?? (It was a 4 digit number! Should have rmb it to let my mum buy.. Only rmb it starting with 5..) and I'll have to email it back to Singapore.. Haha.. Seriously, I didn't know what the dream was about but something to do with flights bahz.. Haha..

Ok lah.. Gotta get down to do some research liao.. Timetable is quite sucky tml.. Only 1 lesson from 3-4pm.. Waste my time sia.. Ok bye!

No comments: