Thursday, July 31, 2008

Parcel from Sin Hwee!

13 days and counting.. I'm gonna have to beg them liaoz.. Internet!

Anyway, it's also been 1 week since I've last watched TV.. Sarah, please come back fast ok? I'm desperate for TV.. Hehe..

Having break from IT lesson now.. The breaks here are like 20mins.. Plenty of time to rest.. Haha.. Had a guest lecturer for Human Resource lesson just now.. Someone from the Solomons Island.. Admiring her for being able to stay there.. Not easy..

Got another note from the reception that I've received another parcel! And it's from Sin Hwee! Love that girl.. =) Thank you! And after this I can confirm that a parcel from Singapore takes 1 week to arrive inclusive of weekends.. Looking forward to receiving more of them.. Hopefully.. Hehe..



Okie.. Time to go back lesson liaoz.. See you!

No comments: