Monday, July 28, 2008

Ausingaporang!

Hello all!

It's officially 10 days since I last had internet in my room.. And whenever I complain to the reception, they always say. "We'll have to wait for Jim".. And God knows when he'll come.. Dratz..

AEM lesson got cancelled today cos the lecturer was not on campus meaning we have 3 hours of free time! So Aisah and I went to the library to get research for our assignments.. The library is pretty small and doesn't have proper power points and wireless internet connection.. At times like these I sure miss TP's Library.. That big 11-storey building..

But it's a haven of hospitality books though.. I'm sure the HTM students would be thanking the heavens if they are here.. Haha.. The first hour was kinda uneventful with not much luck in generating info for my report but just when I've started the crapping mood, time to go for lunch.. This always happens..

Boring lecture after that.. The Degree Manager came halfway inside to look for 3 students and I was one of them.. Scared the hell out of me but after that I just realised he needed my email address for some workbased project thing.. Heng ah..

Anyway, I got a big surprise back at the hostel today.. A note was left in my mailbox saying I have a parcel waiting for me at the reception.. So happy sia! And it was a huge parcel.. I saw Huiying's name on it and I knew it was from the Orangs!

Back at my room.. The parcel!

Opening it.. Ooh.. A leg.. Haha..

Tadah! A teddy bear from Build-A-Bear Workshop! His name is quite a long one.. Ausingaporang! Haha.. I'll just call it Aussy for short.. I love that cute little bear boxer..

And it even has a birth certificate.. "Stuffed with hugs by The Orangs".. Aww..

It's home but I folded it back into my luggage and kept Aussy on my bed.. Haha..

A handmade T-shirt! I'll wear it in the summer k?

Some pendant thing that had my name in it.. =)

Thank you so much my lovely Orangs! Big surprise for me! I love you guys!

Oh yeah.. Guess I better start blogging about an overdue entry.. Beilin's 20th Birthday.. Quite a long long time ago really.. Haha.. Can't rmb the full details.. Sorry.. Just rmb picking Ayuni & Beilin up before deciding on places to eat.. Finally settled at Cafe Cartel.. Sarah and Cherie came to join soon.. Weilun in camp.. Haha..

The envelope says it all.. =)

Bought these Olympic dolls for them..

Blue one is Beibei which also stands for Beilin!

Green one is Nini standing for Ayuni!

Yellow one is Ying Ying for Ms. Sarah Lau Hui Ying!

Red one is Huan Huan but doesn't stand for Cherie.. Haha.. But red sorta suits her.. =)

And we left the green one for Wei Lun.. Haha.. Cos they say it looks like him..

And I bought this Rainie Yang poster as a special birthday present for Beibei! Hope she likes it.. =)

And something got us all excited that day.. Haha.. Sarah received a note from a waiter.. He said some customer who left the restaurant wanted to pass this note to her.. Haha.. It reads, "Hi, do you mind if I have your number? Ian 9xxxxxxx".. Haha.. So funny can..

And a little cake for the birthday girl!

And the girls started playing some alien from outerspace eat the cake thing.. Haha..


Decided to play with the camera in my car.. Ayuni looks scary sia.. Haha.. Miss you guys! Please don't forget to continue meeting up k even though everybody very busy and ahem, no car.. Haha.. And take more pictures!

Ok.. Gotta do some proper research for the assignment now.. Wanna sleep early today sia.. Tml 9-5 again.. But the good thing is that they've changed the timetable and I've a very slack timetable.. Haha.. Will update more soon.. And I shall try to tell a little story about my school life or hostel life everyday..

Today's dinner, there was Chicken Char Kway Teow and Linguinne with Tomato and Spinach sauce.. The kway teow and linguinne was of the same noodle.. Haha.. So was it kway teow or linguinne? Answer is.. both were linguinne.. Damn.. Haha.. I want real kway teow..

No comments: