Sunday, July 27, 2008

Gorge Wildlife Park

Hello all!

A very eventful Sunday today.. =)

Put our names down for the excursion to Gorge Wildlife Park about a week ago but it got cancelled due to rain.. But we finally managed to go today! Happy! Put our names down for the Horseriding trip next week as well.. Haha.. Hope I get my assignments done before that though..

Anyway, it was a long winding trip up to the park.. 45mins to be exact.. Not as cold as we predicted it to be though.. The representative from RIH got us some kind of special priority access and we went to hug the koalas first.. Hehe..

My park mates.. =)

I got to hug a koala! Awww.. Sorta reminds me of carrying Averlyn.. Man.. I miss that baby.. Ah Ma! Got new pictures of her?

Oui.. Look at me lehz.. Eat eat eat.. Fat then you know.. Haha..

Collected our free peanuts from John and off we went to explore the area ourselves.. We didn't even look at the map.. Haha.. Just walk..

Hello you big red buttock thing.. Look here lehz..

It looks lonely.. Maybe I should go down to keep it company.. Haha.. Probably get eaten up..

*Quack* I was more interested in the duckling though.. Haha..

Kangeroo walk thru!

Hello you big ugly scary thing..

Road block..

A white kangeroo! Nv seen one in my life.. Haha..

Paulina & Aisah..

Greedy little thing..

Dunno what they doing.. Haha..

Try to spot the baby kangeroo inside the pouch.. Haha..

Now this is what I call a mohawk!

The koalas look like they're praying.. Haha..

I'm trying to find a funny caption for this picture.. Haha.. Will update when I've got the idea..

The bats were shivering lah.. Haha.. Too cold for them I guess?

Hello again you big colourful thing..

My new friend.. Haha..

Lunch was provided for us.. But it was either a choice of chicken breast & salad or tomato pasta with salad.. Either way I'll never get full.. So I got the chicken one instead.. But some kind of pita bread was passed around though and shared 1/4 with Aisah.. But I like that cordial drink they gave us too..

Another long drive back to the hostel.. Got a headache by the winding roads and some people behind playing rock music.. Plan was to sleep for the afternoon but decided to catch up on my HK dramas instead.. Lent Jia my hard disks for her to copy stuff.. Read 1 chapter of Applied Events Mgmt and slept for about 10mins before I was awaken by housemates to go for dinner..

Oh by the way, after a boring lazy Saturday morning & afternoon yesterday, we watched a movie again that night.. The Notebook.. Plan was not to cry in front of my new friends (scared paiseh mahz) but I couldn't help it.. And I ended up being the tear-iest after Aisah.. Haha.. I love movie nights!

Ok.. Gotta do Marketing Project liaoz.. See you guys!

Missing you all as always!

No comments: