Monday, May 19, 2008

Heavy Baby..

Hello all! Long time no blog.. Time for updates.. Hehe..

16th May- Outing with Juliana, Zhi Jun & Cecilia cancelled so I think I spent the day rotting at home.. Haha.. Can't really rmb..

17th May- Worked.. Er.. The Buddhist Relics Society or something along that line booked the entire carpark area for their event so we had to open up another counter.. Got transfered to that counter which was incidentally called "Information".. So lots of questions on how to get to Sentosa, how to go Marina Square etc.. And 2 uncles came and irritated the hell out of me.. Haha..

18th May- The long awaited High Gang outing was here! Met Daddy Wayne, Yanqi, Yiyi and Uncle Sim @ PS first and went Thai Express for lunch.. Junwei & Meiyi and Jaslyn joined us later.. Wanted to go for Ice Monster after that but the queue was so long.. So we just walked around and headed up to GV for our movie- Made of Honour.. Quite a nice movie.. Though I still dunno what's so funny about the Glow In The Dark Thunderbeads.. Haha..

Had to go meet my family for dinner after that so parted with High Gang.. =( Took cab down to East Coast Park.. The driver kept complaining that it would be jammed up.. But I still tipped him for driving me there.. Haha.. Headed to Long Beach Restaurant and ordered some set menu.. Got some auntie came to sell Big Sweep and my Grand Uncle bought 1 for each of us.. Haha.. Food was not too bad.. Cut cake, sing birthday song for my Great Grandma and home we go..

19th May- I am dumb.. Completely forgot it was Vesak Day and requested to work.. SF doesn't pay double on PH.. Stupid me.. So many people today.. Sian.. Money tally though.. Heng.. Haha..

Headed to AMK Hub to meet with Amber and Colleen.. And Amber brought along her little princess as well.. Carried the baby to go Fox to buy swimming costume then go to buy pacifier hook.. Haha.. The 3 of us took turns to carry the baby cos very tiring.. Haha.. 7kg! Went to Mac for drinks and the baby fell asleep.. Then we headed to some rooftop for steamboat.. And again the 3 of us had to take turns to eat and carry the baby.. Haha.. Mama & Papa, thank you for all patience in bringing me up.. I now know how tough it really is.. Haha..

Ok good night!

No comments: