Thursday, May 22, 2008

I've Graduated & Orangs Chalet!

Hello all!

I've graduated from Poly! 3 cheers!

Met the Orangs in the morning to put the chalet stuff in my car first then headed to TCC to register.. Got rushed by the officials to go into the venue.. HTM occupied like 1.5 section of the entire TCC.. We were the largest group to graduate that day.. Hehe.. So there was the usual speeches and stuff.. It was finally time for us to go on stage to collect that diploma.. The worst thing to do on that day was to fall down on stage and I'm glad I didn't.. Haha..

Then it was time for the special awards including the Diplomas with Merit.. HTM was so high! Everybody stood up and cheered loudly for the others.. Haha.. I'm so glad to be in this course.. =) Finally, it was an ending performance by our dance group to my blog song..


Look Ma! I've graduated!

Orangs! Registering for the ceremony..

Orangs after the ceremony! I forgot who took the flasher photo.. But I'll find it and post it here.. =)

My beloved 306! I wonder where Sarah and Bei Lin were.. Thanks for Year 3 guys!



The ghost faces.. Messy messy hair.. And it freaking hot under that robe lah..

Joyce and I.. From HSC until now.. Haha..

Headed over to return the robes and to get our deposits.. Drove on to Aloha Loyang for the chalet with the Orangs.. Too early to check in.. So we slacked abit around the swimming pool first.. Called Jolyn to buy chicken rice for us.. Played Uno while killing time..

Ok.. Time to check in.. Garden Terrace G.. Had to stock take the items in the chalet.. First time hearing such thing.. Haha.. But the place was really big with a full kitchen, living room, 2 toilets and 2 rooms all for $120..

Theme of the chalet was Back to School! So ironic right since we just graduated.. Haha.. But we were supposed to be in sch uni to fit the theme.. My mum threw away mine so i ended up wearing my HSC PE Set.. Haha.. Pasted our school logos on the wall and slacked around watching TV.. Chicken rice delivery! Ate and played some games.. Forgot what they were le.. Haha..

Ordered Canadian Pizza for dinner.. Played Twister after that.. Gave up after a while.. Haha.. Then followed by Pictionary.. Topic was food.. Quite fun to see everybody drawing funny things out.. Especially Winnie's Hungarian Oxtail Stew, Xuemin's Mui Fan and Sandy's Stir-fried Kai Lan.. Haha.. I got Chicken Cutlet Fried Rice.. Let your imagination fly people.. Moved on to Charades after that.. Topic was Cartoons and Occupations.. Haha.. Cartoons was my forte of course but I still couldn't guess Parinee's Buzz Lightyear.. Haha.. And Jolyn's Cruella De Vil was classic.. I got The Little Mermaid's Flounder.. Haha.. Lisi video-ed the whole thing.. Hope it wun get posted on Youtube..

Continued with the games.. Next was getting Xuemin & Sandy to sing and hum to some Chinese and English songs respectively and get us to guess the title.. Haha.. One of my favourite games of that night.. Moved on to some drinking games.. Skipped the first few rounds as tummy didn't feel well.. Went to bathe during that short interval and came back hyper.. Drank a few cups and sleepy le.. Haha..

I guess people have different reactions when getting drunk.. Some start to cry and vent about life, some laugh uncontrollably, some start talking nonsense while others like me, sleep.. Haha.. Dunno how I slept also.. Woke up with neck pain and saw everybody in the room sleeping as well.. Wonder what happened to the rule and punishment.. Haha.. By the way, the rule was not to sleep until 6am and the punishment was to strip the people who slept naked and toss them out the door.. Haha..

Neck was hurting like crazy so went to find my own pig sty.. The double deckers beds in the next room were taken up by Sandy, Hui Ying, Lisi and her boyfriend.. Shucks.. Haha.. So I went to sleep on the sofa.. Forgot to turn on the fan and woke up sweating like mad.. Went back into the room and found Xuemin on the floor.. Haha..

Cleaned up and watched American Idol.. Just coicidentally it was the final results show.. David Cook won.. Haha.. I was supporting the other David though.. Headed out to check in and took the shuttlebus to White Sands for breakfast.. Cabbed home after that.. Uncle kept talking.. Yack Yack Yack..

Anyway, it was a wonderful graduation overall! Gonna miss TP always and the people I've met there.. Good Luck to Everyone!

No comments: