Sunday, April 27, 2008

Never work PM shift again..

Hello all!

Sorry I haven't been updating.. Been really busy.. 24 hrs never seem enough.. Haha..

Anyway, I realise working as a ticketing officer at Singapore Flyer is as pek chek as working in box office in GV.. People just don't get what you're trying to tell them.. Seriously.. Changed shift from AM to PM with Huda because she was quite despo for it.. But I so regretted it.. I wish I never have to work the PM shift on a Saturday ever ever again.

There was like a major long queue yesterday.. We were sold out all the way on the 630pm, 7pm, 730pm, 8pm, 830pm, 9pm and 930pm slots.. Now who says Singapore Flyer is not making money? Haha.. So people were like scolding and scolding because they expected to be on the ride at the stipulated time. Well, we told you guys to queue up 30 mins before your timing cos there is security clearance and stuff to go through first.. Oh well.. =)

Something interesting.. The 13 year old son of the OWNER of the Singapore Flyer came to work yesterday.. A young German boy who helped out to give out brochures.. Wonder how much his Dad pays him? I dunno as well.. But I admire the boy for coming out to work.. Goes to show that he is not spolit even though his Dad is like a multi millionaire who owns the Singapore Flyer..

Anyway, something to be quite proud about is that I didn't have any shortage of money at all yesterday even though my sales were like almost $5000+.. Hehe.. I'm notoriously known to be a queen of shortage in money.. =p We had ice cream after work as well.. A treat from one of the supervisors for our hard work..

Okie.. Going off to do some screen captures of my TVB series.. See ya!

No comments: