Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Sarah!

Hello all!

A random photo dugged out from somewhere.. Taken during the Chinese New Year visit this year with all the HSC pals.. =)

Anyway, it's been a whole day of driving here and there for me..


Firstly, I sent my sister and brother to the MRT station then I drove the car down to the Aljunied house where I left it there while me & my Grandma took a train down to Bugis to visit the travel agency that my education councellor recommended..

Got a rate for my air ticket and then down to Chinatown to visit my Grandma's friend who works in a travel agency to compare rates.. The Chinatown one was better so I booked myself on it.. Hehe.. Ate lunch at some dumpling restaurant. The food was great but the restaurant had a weird smell..

Went to buy some Singapore souvenirs for my Grandma to bring over to Japan for her Japanese friend.. Took a bus back to Aljunied and drove the car home.. Watched some TVB shows first and headed off to fetch my sister from school..

Next up was to STC to pick Sarah up.. Almost knocked into a taxi while turning into the lane.. Very ULU pandan banana apple orange area sia.. Haha.. But you are officially the first friend to ride in my car without my parents or family on board.. Congrats! No prize though.. =p

Headed off to TP next to meet Cherie & Ayuni to get our Graduation Robes.. The aunty gave me "M" size even though I told her my heels were 2 inches high.. Haha.. Paid and got the robes.. Realised that I still had unpaid library fines so we made our way there.. The school wouldn't let us graduate without paying up the fines sia.. So all TP Grads, please pay your fines ya? =)

Walked down memory lane in Business School and went to the Biz Park for drinks.. Saw Mr. Tan Teck Ming and Mr. Ben Cassim there.. Slack and talked while waiting for Bei Lin's call.. Drove down to her house to pick her up and off we went to Changi Airport for dinner..

Had to park at T1 cos my car couldn't go into the T2 carpark.. Too high.. Settled on Fish & Co. Ordered the Mermaid Freeze which was really sweet even though we added in extra water and a seafood platter.. Had a special surprise for Sarah installed..

Beilin and I excused ourselves to the toilet and called one of the servers to plan the surprise for us.. After eating, I somehow signalled to the server and they came out with a brownie cake and sparkles for the Bday girl.. Haha.. Actually expected her to guess that we were planning a surprise for her but the surprised look on her face told us we succeeded.. Haha..

Sent all of them home after that except for Cherie cos she lived too far and I'll probably get lost on my way back.. Haha.. Made like 2 illegal U-turns and went to pick my sister up from the MRT station after that.. And this ends my entire day.. =) Pics up next time when I got them..

Happy Birthday Sarah! An advanced greeting since I probably won't be here on that day.. =) Hope you liked the surprise! Hehe..

No comments: