Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Salmon Sashimi & Oysters With Cheese

Hello all! Haven't been out of the house in a while other than for work so I'm pretty hyped up now.. Haha..

Anyway, went to the dentist on Sunday morning as my gums had been aching for the past few days. Seems like I now have 2 additions to my family of teeth and they are called "Wisdom Teeth No. 1 and 2". Haha.. The dentist gave me some medicine to rinse my mouth with and the whole consultation costed $65.. Why is everything so expensive now?

Met Huiying, Lisi, Regina, Shaun & Darren at Parkway Parade today and walked over to East Coast Park for cycling.. Should have driven there but sadly no car.. Rented the bikes for 2 hours for $6 with a complimentary bottle of water (it tasted weird). Cycled upwards and stopped at the Bedok Jetty for a while. Witnessed a bunch of old men catching some tiny fishes.. My butt was sored and flattened after 2 hours of riding.. Haha..


Craving for something cold to drink after that and so we headed to Coffee Bean for a drink. Tried to use Regina's expired on 20 April 2008 voucher but the plan failed as the staff found out.. Dratz.. Haha.. Decided to dine at Cineleisure's Suki Sushi only to realise they do not have dinner buffet.. Walked over to Heeren to check out the price for Sakae Sushi's sashimi buffet but the whole top level was closed for renovation.. Suay.. So we ended up at Sakura Buffet.. Stuffed ourselves silly with salmon sashimi.. I drank 4 types of soups and ate 7 Oysters with cheese.. Stomach so bloated now.. Haha.. Saw Jumie after that.. Think she going for midnight shift..

Okie.. I'm sleepy.. Yawn.. Nightz..

No comments: