Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Regina!

Counting down to 18 Feb- Last day of sch!

Anyway, a little updates here and there..

Sunday- Headed to Regina's house in the afternoon to plan her BIG birthday surprise.. Got caught in the rain very badly.. I had to trouble her Mum to get me a cloth cos my feet were soaked.. So we blew up balloons, cut out her name, wrote lovely cards and drank green tea.. Haha.. Presenting to you, The Big Surprise! Tada! Love the Orangs!


Cabbed to Clarke Quay's The Pump Room after that.. Ordered one beer and waited for the birthday girl to arrive.. Surprise! She didn't expect us there.. Haha.. Everybody got a hug except for the guys.. Ordered some steak burger and it felt like the staff went to New Zealand to catch the cow.. But it was damn good.. Haha.. Some of them played the "5,10,15" game to finish up the Tower of Beer.. The live band came soon and we sabo-ed the birthday girl by getting the band to get her up on stage and sing her a loud B'day Song! Haha.. Took 80 and transfered to a cab at Hougang which costs me $15.. =( But overall, it was such a fun fun day! Looking forward to grad trip!

Monday- School for consultation.. It was too short a time.. Couldn't ask all my questions in time.. =( Oh well.. Haha.. Headed to the Library after that to borrow books and had to trouble my dear Sin Hwee to borrow some from TAS for me but it couldn't be found.. Chanced upon some Disneyland books and borrowed them too.. Took 168 to Amber's house.. Long long journey.. And I got lost at her estate.. Saw little baby Averlyn again and I thot it was a different bb can you imagine? Haha..

Headed to Vivo after that cos she wanted to visit Fion they all.. I stayed outside cos I couldn't go in anymore.. Haha.. Dinner-ed at Kim Gary cos we were craving for French Toast.. Went up to Europa and talked to Wen An.. Haha.. I'm gonna have familiar faces at Singapore Flyer! Watched 27 Dresses after that.. Quite an ok show.. Not exactly WOW!

Okie.. Gotta go prepare for work le.. Haha.. Bye Bye!

No comments: