Saturday, February 2, 2008

For some reason..

Training has started at Singapore Flyer.. I was late on both days due to school.. Cab fares hurt.. And I haven't received my pay from MM yet.. Anway, learnt to use the ticketing system.. Rather simple compared to OPERA.. And for some reason, ALL the ticketing staff are girls.. Haha.. Uniform for Ticketing would be a little diff cos the sleeves will be 3/4.. The bottom would be cargo pants and the shoes would be white sneaker which we would have to purchase ourselves.. It's lucky u know cos the ones that are provided comes with red laces.. Eeew.. Haha..

NAPFA test was today.. Shouldn't have come sia.. Cos I realise it was not really "compulsory".. Did 3 stations and gave up on the Standing Broad Jump.. Picked up our bags and left.. Haha.. Still considering whether to go back for restest or not..

Toptable for lunch with 307 on Friday but Sarah couldn't join us.. The food was okie.. Just that the water for the tea was cold.. And we took pics in the lift again.. Haha.. We purposely didn't press the floor so we had more time to take but suddenly the door opened and we shocked the Uncle.. Haha.. Went to the Career Fair after that.. Hordes of ppl.. Scanned card and left after taking some brochures..


Bought Jay Chou's concert DVD on impulse but after watching it, I don't regret buying it.. My god.. His live performance is like super good with the stages props and effects.. He had so many guest stars also like Chow Yun Fatt, Jacky Cheung, Pan Wei Bo, Ke You Lun, Fei Yu Qing and Nan Quan Mama's Yan Yu Hao.. Haha.. Go watch k?

Okie.. I'm going to chiong my research paper now but I bet there will be no productivity.. Haha.. And I wanna go Chinese Garden.. Anybody interested?

No comments: