Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Singapore Flyer pics!

Juliana! I chanced upon this photo on Felicia Chin's blog - http://feliciasrainbow.blogspot.com/ .. Haha.. I have no idea whether izzit you or your sister cos you both looked so alike! Haha.. But I think it's your sister.. She's at set of Felicia's new show I think..

BTW, Felicia Chin has changed her name to Chen Jing Xuan for I-dunno-what-reason.. Haha..


Back to SF for training today.. Reached abit early so went around snapping some pics.. Hope I wun get scolded for publicising these pics.. I'm risking my job for you guys! Haha.. Touched? =) The training was a little slow to me.. Kinda got abit bored and my mind started to wonder.. Haha..



I'll upload more pics once I've gotten a chance to ride it k? Haha.. Hungry again.. Go makan.. Bye Bye!

No comments: