Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Vday!

Yo! Happy Vday to everybody!

Celebrated Vday with my family.. Went to my Mum's friend's uncle's new opened shop selling called Chaco's.. Quite a horrible place actually.. The portion was so unbalanced.. 2/4 Fries, 1/4 Cream Potatoes, 1/4 Chicken.. Fries were even more than the main lead which should be the chicken..

Worse still was the service.. We ordered 2 types of burgers and when the 1st one came, we asked the server which type was it.. And she replied, "I dunno.. Inside prepare one.." Diaoz.. And they served my order wrongly cos I wanted the peas to be changed to fries.. BTW, they really should do some market research.. Out of 10 Singaporeans, how many actually love to eat peas?! I believe it would be just 1-2 people.. And they actually decide to serve it as a side dish..

Anyway, so I went back to that same server and told her that my order was wrong.. She took my plate and gave it to another colleague beside her, "Steve.. Settle this!" My flabber was ghasted.. The shop win le.. Feel like laughing sia..

Oh yeah.. Graduation Trip is settled to Genting.. March 2- 5.. And I so wanted to work at Flyer today.. See who are all those ppl who are willing to spend $399 for 30 mins.. And I think the atmosphere would be great too.. Haha..

I have nth to do these few days.. Pls ask me out ppl! =) And I so want to watch The Seventh Day! Kevin, Niki, Bosco & Natalie!!


No comments: