Monday, February 18, 2008

38.25 Fever..

Sorry for the lack of update.. Can't rmb what I did also the past few days.. Finally got my Final Fantasy 9 on PSP after so many failed attempts.. =)

Down with a 38.25 Degree Celsius fever on Sunday night.. Had to miss my father's birthday dinner at some restaurant down Rangoon Road.. All alone at home filled on plain bread with butter and milk..

Last day of school today.. Whee! Dun want to talk about the interview.. So many questions lah.. And I saw a big "M" on the cover of my paper.. Dunno what it stands for.. Moderate? And I forgot that I havent returned one of the library books meaning I have to go back again.. Dratz..

Back to work at Flyer on 20 Dec.. Working 11am to 730pm.. Anyone interested in dinner after that? Joseph said he's gonna give me lots of mid shifts becos we're not officially opened yet.. Haha.. Time to make some big moolah till Graduation which is on 21- 23 May.. Sianz.. So far away..

It's time for some much needed holidays.. Genting in March.. Japan in April.. Hoping Hong Kong and Taiwan in May.. And finally maybe China's Jiu Cai Gou in June.. I wanna go snokelling again.. Haha..

And I did something crazy on Saturday night.. I started watching The Little Mermaid on some old VCD I dug out.. Then I realised the quality was too lousy and there were no subtitles.. So immiediately, I cycled to TM and bought the DVD version on the spot.. =) Didn't regret it.. Haha..

No comments: