Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Last & Final Project..

My MM pay has finally arrived after 17 days of pure agony.. Haha.. And they deducted so much from my basic and commission.. KNS..

Anyway, the last and final project of my entire poly life has finally been handed in.. It's finally the end.. At long last.. And now, just that last interview before I say Bye Bye to TP.. Haha.. I almost left out 2 important parts of my paper.. But thanks to a super naggy Sandy Li Shujun today, the day was saved.. Haha..

Full day outing with GC family yesterday.. Met at 1030am at Vivo to watch Ah Long Pte Ltd.. It's a typical Just-For-Laughs type of show.. Dun read too much into it or expect too much either.. Haha.. To Wei Ting's house for Bai Nian.. Wanted to go find Jayne too but dunno which block she lived in.. =( And she's probably at work too.. Played Blackjack and won some money.. Next off to Bernice's house for a second round of gambling.. Won some money again.. Haha..

Wei Ting's hampster- Hammy! I fed it and refilled its water, you know? Haha..

This photo was taken to prove to the others we took a Mercedes cab.. Haha..

It was Yixia's birthday ytd too! Bernice bought her fave Choc Mint cake and I think we sort of forgot to sing a birthday song hor? Haha.. Headed to Chinatown's Mouth Restaurant and ordered their $568++ CNY set for 10 pax.. It was like a reunion dinner with too much food and a messy messy tossing of Yu Sheng.. So it was like almost $60 each.. Quite a moderate price to pay for great company and much much food.. Haha.. But I felt guilty for eating the Shark's Fin.. =( I rather they offer me fake ones instead..

Before..

After.. =p

Off to Yanqi's 3rd Sister's house for another round of Bai Nian.. Her sister and Brother In-Law are really nice ppl.. And we started gambling again.. Sianz.. I lost heavily cos we switched to playing In-Between.. Had to stop after like 6 rounds cos casualty ka-ching wise $$$$ was fatal.. In total, I lost about $30++ and the bets were like $0.50 lah.. Sianz.. Left around 1am with Jun Wei cos I gotta finish up the paper.. He treated the entire cab fare home cos he was the biggest winner last night.. Muahaha.. Thanks ah..

Okie.. I'm going to watch some dramas now.. Bye Bye!

No comments: