Thursday, January 3, 2008

We're brother and sister right?

Countdown: 2 days to OFF and 24 days to end of SIP!

Kana bullied by Sandy's trainer, Esther ytd.. Haha.. She say I block her way and hang her computer.. =P Haha.. Then she showed me how she wrote her Chinese name.. Big big one..

Dinner was pretty er.. pervertic? Put me off completely.. Diaoz.. Valerie was right..

Met this cute couple- Austrailian Husband and Indonesian Wife.. We asked if they wanted a King Size bed or 2 single beds.. And the guy replied very humourously, "Of cos we'll take the twin beds.. We're brother and sister right? Muahahahahahahahahaha...." On the spot, Sandy, Marie and I were laughing our guts out right in front of the guests.. It was so so funny.. The guest couldn't stop laughing either..

Anyway, I'm back to my TVB craze.. So happy! Heading to Poh Kim later to purchase the TVB 2008 calendar.. And I'm currently hooked on Survivor's Law II.. Oohlala..

No comments: