Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The story of the missing $1000 note..

The story of the missing $1000 note.. A guest I checked out paid for her bill in cash.. $3750 in total of 55 $50 notes and 1 $1000 note.. Wah.. Carry around like that, kana rob die le.. So while closing cashier, I went around asking if any of the staff had $1000 notes for me to change with them.. Jocelyn had 8 pieces so I gave her 20 pieces of $50 and went to Cindy immediately cos she had money too.. Kerry came out and told me she had $1000 note too.. Jocelyn then gave me a $1000 note but I told her that I had changed enuff.. So was tallying the money when suddenly realised that I was short of $1000.. Major freak out! Turns out, the $1000 Jocelyn wanted to give me was mine in the 1st place.. But I rejected it unknowingly.. Haha.. She was going, "See lor.. Give you money don't want.. Now panic liaoz.. Hahaha.."

No comments: