Saturday, January 5, 2008

10/10~!

Almost late for classroom session today.. Forgot to set alarm.. Oops! Mr. Zainal showed us some portfolios from ex- students and one of them contained a project done by my trainer! Haha.. Pro eh? He then conducted this exiting interview garnering feedback about our SIP companies.. On the whole, I would actually rate 10/10 for SIP @ MM because if you can survive MM, you can survive any other hotel.. According to Mr. Zainal.. Haha..

Following that, we had a lecture on our last subject at school.. We're only supposed to go to school for 1 lecture and a 20 mins tutorial every week.. Haha.. Meaning, I have time to work.. Feel like working at the Singapore Flyer there.. So random right? Job hunt on the go.. Ate with the Orangs at Marina Square's Kenny Rogers.. Shaun drove a car that he rented for $134.. But he couldn't tompang all of us..

Back to work tml again.. I feel so guilty about an incident at work.. Guess I'm gonna do my own follow- up with the travel agency and the guest even if it means I have to call to Japan and mail stuff over..

No comments: