Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tender chicken..

Having a license is not that good after all.. Cos I'm now treated as a chauffer at home.. ZzZzZz.. Anyway, got a call from Singapore Flyer this morning.. I start this Thur.. =)

Back to GV to tender in my resignation and to return all my uniforms, locker keys and nametags.. I left 2 organizations officially within 2 days.. Both held many memories for me.. Good and Bad.. Both will be terribly missed.. =( Bye Bye GV!

Dinner with some Sisters from a church in Vietnam.. My mum's volunteer mission.. I was like.. lost? Haha.. But they were really nice.. Asking me lots of questions about my future.. Something I do not want to tell the truth about for now.. Haha.. Shhh..

Tml's lec will be on Aeroplanes.. Whoo.. It's a guest lecture so it's not really compulsory but I want to aim to be a good girl in my last sem and go for lec.. Haha.. Crap.. I know.. Lunch with the Orangs followed by KBOX with 307.. Library on Thur to dig up info on Themeparks.. I'm so gonna die.. Why am I interested in such stuff? Haha.. That's a mystery to be solved another day..

No comments: