Monday, January 28, 2008

Your Most Hated Trainer!

Went back to MM with Wei Lun for clearance today.. Run to like so many places.. To Training Centre to collect the clearance form then to FO to let Mark sign.. Emilyn gave me a pressie along with this very very sweet card.. Signed off as "Your most hated trainer, Emilyn Peng".. Haha.. Aww.. Thanks ah.. And I think it's becos I'm not around that's why she's on MC on Sat and Late today.. Haha..

Then to Security to sign another form stating areas which I will be restricted from now on.. =( And I didn't return my access cards.. Oops.. Shh.. Following which was to clear my locker.. To Housekeeping to state that I've returned all my uniform and shoes.. Up to HR to return my nametag, staff ID and lock.. Finally back to Training Center to get the final signature.. Pop over to Reservations to say my final farewell.. I'm like so gonna miss this department.. =( Bumped into Amanda and Anilia again.. 5 mths pass damn fast lah..

Last stop of the day: FINANCE!! Money money money! But... your pay will only be mailed to you dunno when later.. Sianz.. Walked to Lucky Plaza to help my maid to collect her passport and work permit.. Pizza Hut for lunch.. Seemed that there was like so much food lah.. The crappy photoshop at Lucky Plaza wanted to charge us $15 for book binding.. Bloody $15 lehz.. TP charges like $1.50 lah.. Crazy man.. I mean who charges $15 for book binding?!

Back to schoooooooooool.. So happy.. Lessons with my beloved 307 again!! Today is Black day for us.. Took pics again as usual.. And we're going KBOX this Wed and Top Table on Fri! My research topic got approved.. Haha.. Maybe cos I'm really interested and attracted to this topic that's why bahz.. Imagine if you get a topic on stuff like some model.. ZzZzZzZzZ.. I'll prob get a big "SEE ME!"..

Haha.. Enuff of this crap.. Going to watch shows now.. From next week onwards, I only have 15 mins of school on Mondays (230pm to 245pm) and 2 hour Wednesdays.. =D Year 3.2 rocks man..

No comments: