Tuesday, January 8, 2008

My lucky stars!

I will be back at Reservations for 2 extra days due to a special request from Raffles who has to go through the GM to get a trainee back into a department.. My flabber is ghasted.. It was supposed to be for the rest of my SIP but thank my lucky stars aka PH & AL, I only have to go back for 2 days.. But like whatever..

I received something to add into my portfolio today.. =) Wonder how can I photocopy it? It'll be like so paiseh.. And it's not like I did anything big.. I just happen to recognise that person.. Haha.. The world works in mysterious ways..

Emilyn checked in Fei Lun Hai on her last day of SIP.. So envious.. Haha.. Not like I'm crazy over them.. Just that's its something to be proud about.. A chance you can never use money to buy.. Haha..

My calendar say tomorrow is not a day to carry out important tasks and it will be the worst day of the month.. Hmm.. Food for thought.. I love my blog song! Stumbled upon it somewhere..

No comments: