Tuesday, January 8, 2008

It's a hotel full of shit and nonsense..

It's a hotel full of shit and nonsense..

It's a hotel that would die without trainees.. With a screwed-up DOR who uses the GM to pressurize ppl.. It wasn't easy for me to get into FO.. I applied, got disappointed, went through my LO, waited for another 2 more weeks before I finally got a chance to go up..

It was not easy.
I finally had a chance to learn new things.
I don't want to stop.
I don't want to go back to Reservations.
It's not fair.
Why izzit always me?

I swear I will burst if that screwed up DOR forces me to go back.. What do you mean AL and PH no big deal?! You suck.. Sure.. I can help you now.. But once I'm gone, you'll have the problem all over again.. Why don't you try to get used to it now? I do not, I repeat,

I DO NOT BELONG TO RESERVATIONS!

2 weeks only mahz, you say.. Well, you just mentioned it.. I've only 2 weeks left.. I may not have a chance at SIP ever again.. Why can't you just let me off for these 2 weeks?!

2 weeks make no difference, you say.. Well, listen up Mister.. 2 weeks is a lot of difference..

It's a shithole.

No comments: