Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Xmas!

Hohoho! Merry Xmas!

Christmas party on Dec 23 was a bomb! Lotsa food to eat with lotsa friends.. And turkey carving and cherry tomatoes! Coke with Heineken was a great laugh and we watched a Doraemon movie too.. I want a pet dino too.. Ate like meat and chocs and chips and cake and soup and dunno what else which was good good good.. Exchange presents too and I got a moo-ing cow bank.. Mooooooo.. Then it was Birthday Cake cutting time.. It's good to be born on Christmas Day.. We wore matching hats with our names too.. Roulette drinking session while PSP-ing.. I think it brought us luck cos we had the lowest number of drink penalties among the group.. Haha.. I got seh-seh soon and it was time to go home.. Clock read 330am at home.. 12pm shift on Christmas Eve.. Lucky me.. =D

So it was singing time and dancing time at work.. Lots of Merry Christmas was exchanged and I think our staff can go cut their own CD too.. Buffet next and christmas gift exchange too.. Orchard Road was like packed with people like from a scene from I Am Legend.. The MRT was quiet though.. OFF on Christmas but back to work tml.. Just 5 more weeks till Ta Ta Ta!

And I got myself a PSP slim.. It's the Lavendar Purple one but I dunno how to use it.. Haha.. Sweet..


Midnight. Bored. No guests. Fun.

No comments: