Saturday, December 22, 2007

Forgot Breakfast..

I slept with one jacket and two blankets last night.. Becos I refused to eat any medicine.. =p Anyway, I'm thinking of buying a PSP slim.. Maybe the purple one.. Dunno lah.. My father asked me to try my luck on Ebay.. But I know nuts about all the functions and games and modification.. Haha..

Anyway, I spent 1 hr going thru 1051 rooms of Reg Cards.. Why? Becos I forgot to add in breakfast for one of the rooms.. And I think I'll be scolded real badly if I didn't find it.. Haha.. Dumb was me when Lynn & Cindy said I could do a User Activity Log to see what my past activities.. Muahaha.. Lesson learnt..

Going christmas shopping later.. And Buffet Dinner @ Shangri-la.. Changed shift to morn tml.. Meaning I can go for the Christmas Party! Yay! Lots of shows to watch now.. Bye Bye~!

*Congrats! Your moolah has arrived!*

No comments: