Wednesday, December 26, 2007

What Brand of Notebook?

Stupid me.. I forgot to submit my application for AL and PH.. Therefore, I'll be working 10 days straight beforeI get an OFF.. Haha.. Dumb Dumb..

Mr. Wong wanted to know what brand of notebooks that the Meritus Club Lounge uses so Joan called up to them.

Joan: "Hey.. What brand of notebooks is the Meritus Club using?"
Club: "Notebooks? No brand lehz.. It's just long, dark and A4 in size.."
Joan: "....... I mean brand of Laptop."
Club: "Hahahahahahaha.. Dell"

=D

Anyway, I have lots on my To-Do lists.. Allow me to bore you with them.. You are allowed to close this browser immediately.. =)

1) E-Journal 4
2) SIP Project & Portfolio
3) Upload more games into my PSP
4) Save $$
5) Movies: National Treasure
6) Drama: 鬥牛要不要, 恶作剧2吻, 通天幹探, 建築有情天, 律政新人王2
7) Cut & Dye Hair
8) Eat Pizza
9) Find a new job
10) Eat MM's Chicken Rice

No comments: