Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Hardly stayed at counter..

So sleepy.. So hard to wake up at 5am everyday.. ZzZzZz.. Maybe I'm more suited for office hours.. Haha..

Hardly stayed at the counter today.. So many stuff happening.. Firstly, helped Pearlyn bring a card up to the florist for a guest.. The auntie there asked me to bring the receipt down and up again to her after getting CC details.. Then she asked me to bring the huge bouquet of flowers to the guest.. I told her I was not from Guest Services but Reception and she replied, "Aiya.. Nvm lah.. You GS or Reception also nvm.. Wear cheongsam can le".. ZzZzZz.. Haha.. Ok lor.. Bring lor.. But the guest not in.. So brought the flowers back down to the florist and she asked me to just leave in the room.. So back up I went again.. Realised my key cards can only access guest lifts but not rooms.. So went around carrying that big bouquet looking for housekeeper.. Whew!

Secondly, a Japanese couple had problems with their keys so I brought them up to open the door for them but realised that the door was spolit after Simin and some other Hskg supervisor tried with their cards.. Called Security who took forever to arrive.. Lucky Simin they all were around so we opened up another guest room for the couple to wait while the door was being opened.. The security dept took forever lah..

Left MM with Jo-lynn.. Raining like mad.. Headed over to 7-11 to buy stuff so we could have bags for our umbrellas.. Haha.. And our slippers were drenched.. And good bye Mr. Song Jianli! Enjoy your 9 days of leave..

No comments: