Saturday, December 8, 2007

Burn and Swallow the Notebook!

I want to buy Raymond Lam's new CD.. Can anybody tell me where in Orchard can I find a Music Junction please?

Been eating breakfast in the canteen every morning now.. Super oily food.. Haha.. But at least it's better than nth.. Free somemore.. Work has been well.. super stress? I can't get the FO Opera System embedded in my brain.. Even if I've copied my trainer's instructions on the how-to-do-it in my notebook, I just can't seem to rmb.. Sianz.. How lehz how lehz? You ask me I ask who? Haha.. I'll burn and swallow the notebook if I have too..

Anyway, back to normal life.. 1st OFF day on a weekday.. Watched The Golden Compass with my sister.. Brilliant show.. Please go watch.. The storyline is abit confusing at first but watch on people, watch on.. I wished I had a daemon too.. I would love a unicorn to be mine.. =D Dumped my stuff back at Aljunied before meeting Amber & Wei Ting at Bugis for steamboat! It was such an impromptu meeting that was decided that morning.. Haha.. WT & I were so afraid that Amber would pop any moment and we'll just panic and run away..

Morning shift tml againz.. Quite ok except for the waking up part.. Haha.. Here's my roster for next week ppl..

Mon 10 Dec- 7am- 3pm
Tues 11 Dec- OFF
Wed 12 Dec- 10pm- 730am
Thur 13 Dec- 10pm- 730am
Fri 14 Dec- 10pm- 730am
Sat 15 Dec- 10pm- 730am
Sun 16 Dec- 10pm- 730am

Whoo! Look at all the midnight shifts.. Haha.. Dinner time.. Bye!

No comments: