Friday, November 23, 2007

TPT Passed!

=D Oh well.. All I can say is Thank You Mr. Tester! And thank the Lords up there.. I think I'm damn lucky.. Really.. Cos I knew I did really bad and the tester was being really lenient.. Hehe.. Now to buy that Yellow Triangle.. Called my Mum who was in China on Holiday with my Dad, Brother and Youngest Sister.. Heard her screaming over the phone.. Haha.. She's even happier than I am.. ZzZzZzZ..

Lone alone again.. Headed to Plaza Singapura after that to use my last comp pass on Bee Movie.. Tried my luck on that grabbing toy machine and the Winnie the Pooh's head was too fat if not I would have gotten the toy.. =( Bee Movie was a cute show.. I think if I were to choose a job to work for my entire life in a bee hive, it would be Pollenjock too.. Sandy sms-ed to say the trainee meeting was postponed to 28 Nov.. ZzZzZz.. Lucky I was meeting her after her work if not I would have strangled whoever who postponed the meeting.. Came down all the way and postponed.. Saw Rebecca in a bank on the way to Heeren.. I think she saw me too but I was starving.. Headed to Sakae Sushi alone to spend my $20 that Sin Hwee had given me eons ago..

Went to Taka after that to return and borrow library books.. Sandy knocked off worked and we walked around wondering where to go.. Ended up in Cineleisure's KBOX.. Almost 3 mths since I last sang.. 2 ppl and they gave us a 6 ppl room.. Diaoz.. Haha.. But also good.. More space.. Sang from 5pm to 9pm.. Blog song was also introducred by her.. Think it's rather nice.. =D

Work 9am- 5pm tml.. Going to give the cheongsam fitting one last try tml.. If not that's it man.. Going back to Tampines tml..

No comments: